My first blog!

Hi! I'm Stella Book, a Skulduggery Pleasant, Artemis Fowl and dog fanatic, and this is my first blog for my stories, songs, anime art, poems, photos and book reviews. I love writing, reading, drawing, singing, writing and reading poems, composing and taking photographs!

Search This Blog

Thursday 31 May 2012

Here's some of my own writing. It's work in progress, but here's Chapter 1 of Dragon Story (I haven't made up a name for it yet, I won't until I've finished it):


Oh great. Late again. This time was detention for sure. I sped up, my heavy school bag bouncing on my back as I raced down the road. I HATED going to school by tube. Delays every other day. Nightmare. My legs felt like led as I galloped down the hill from the tube stop. I hated running. I was the worst in the class.
Plop! Something fell on my hand. Oh please not rain! I gazed up at the gray sky. Generally not the best idea while running, on hindsight. I hurtled straight into something rough, and hard.
“OUCH! Sorry.” I said, without properly looking at what I had hit.
I glanced down… and screamed! I had hit something huge… and scaly… and red. I turned to run but this… thing shifted, knocking over the brick wall it was in front of. I glanced around for help, but no-one else was in the street. That was odd. It was usually packed at rush hour. I looked back to the red scaly thing, and realized it was even larger than what I had first thought, but it was curled into a ball. I then realized it was making a strange whimpering noise, like the one that my dog Rocky made when I shut him in the kitchen when I went to school. My fear fled and my heart melted. I ran over to the poor thing.
Help me” The words seemed to appear in my mind.
“What? Who? Where?” I jumped and stumbled backwards.
Help me. The dragon.
The… no… the dragon?

No comments:

Post a Comment