My first blog!

Hi! I'm Stella Book, a Skulduggery Pleasant, Artemis Fowl and dog fanatic, and this is my first blog for my stories, songs, anime art, poems, photos and book reviews. I love writing, reading, drawing, singing, writing and reading poems, composing and taking photographs!

Search This Blog

Monday 6 August 2012

Holidays!

I have just come back from a week in the Lake District, mountain walking. I apologise for the week long absence, but I am pleased to report that I am going to Australia in 3 days!!! As this is the other side of the world from me, I am staying there for 3 weeks! I'm really exited as I can buy KOTW EARLY!!!! (It's out already in Australia because of the Golden God's tour, for those of you who don't know). Sorry for my long absences from blogland, I will be back soon! And a cute picture of a puppy, just for the hell of it!:

No comments:

Post a Comment